Simple Chicken Bacon Alfredo with Gluten Free Pasta
Simple Chicken Bacon Alfredo with Gluten Free Pasta Recipe
8 oz. (250 gr) pasta
2 oz. (60 gr) Unsalted butter
12 fl.oz. (350 ml) heavy cream
2 oz. (60 gr) parmesan cheese grated
Salt and pepper TT
Pinch of nutmeg (optional)
1 whole chicken breast
3 layer bacon
1. boil the pasta, keeping it slightly undercooked. Refresh and drain before add to sauce.
2. To make the sauce, combine the butter , cream and cheese in sauté pan. Bring to boil and slightly reduce
3. Add pasta to the pan and boil the sauce and pasta until the the sauce is thick and the pasta
is cook (adjust the thickness with pasta water as needed).
Adjust seasoning of the sauce
4. sear the bacon till they are half way crispy, place em on the paper towel to take the extra fat.
Leave the extra bacon oil(fat) on sauté pan.
5. season the chicken breast with salt and pepper, place it on medium hot saute pan and sear each side till golden brown (temperature reach 165 F° or 75 C°)
TT = to taste
Fl. Oz. = Fluid ounce
Oz. = Ounc